Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon Pecan Chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup clarified butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 2/3 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|