Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon Bread Pudding with Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup bourbon (I used Woodford Reserve)
- 1.9 pound brioche or egg bread loaf, crusts trimmed and bread cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I used a pullman brioche loaf) * See note above
- 8 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon (I used Woodford Reserve)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- or very good store bought vanilla ice cream
- (or your favorite recipe)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?