Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon Apple Cider and Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whiskey (such as Jack Daniel's®)
- 3 tablespoons whiskey (such as Jack Daniel's®)
- 4 thick center-cut pork chops
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|