Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon-Glazed Chicken Drumettes with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bourbon, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Crystal)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 30 chicken drumettes (about 4 pounds)
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?