Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bourbon-Cream Gravy Recipe
- Reserved neck and giblets from your turkey
- 8 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 2 medium yellow onions , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots , coarsely chopped
- 8 cups turkey stock or low-sodium chicken broth (2 quarts)
- 3/4 cup Kentucky bourbon
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?