Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bountiful Black Bean Soup
- 2 cups Roasted Corn ( I used fresh yellow corn)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 4 stalks Celery, including leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth (I used Whole Foods brand)
- 1/2 pkg Bob's Red Mill Black Bean Soup Mix (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 28 ounce can Tomatoes, diced (with liquid)
- 2 cups Butternut Squash, cut into large bite-size cubes
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped Thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?