Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- peel of 1 orange, orange part only (use vegetable peeler)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fennel fronds
- fresh herbs (in any combination): thyme, parsley, oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- 3-4 pounds of fish trimmings (heads, bones, tail), shrimp shells
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 pounds of assorted fish and shellfish (clams and mussels should be scrubbed clean)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?