Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bulb fennel, stems trimmed, cored and sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small leek, white and light green parts only, sliced
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 1/2 quarts
- 1 bouquet garni (see Cook's note)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds assorted seafood (firm white fish such as monkfish or bass, and shrimp, mussels, cockles, or lobster), cleaned and cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chervil, chopped
- , for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?