Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boudin recipe, pork and rice Cajun sausage
- 2 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, chopped
- 1/2 pound chicken livers
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 jalapeos, seeds and stems removed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped (green part only)
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt, black pepper and cayenne to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?