Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boudin Balls Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound pork liver, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium jalapeos, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 medium poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curing salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 7 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped scallions (green and white parts)
- 3 cups panko
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?