Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boston Creme Mini-Cupcakes
- cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
- 6 maraschino cherries, quartered (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|