Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boston Cream Dessert Cups
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|