Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boston Brown Bread Stuffing with Bacon and Tarragon
- 1 1-pound can Boston brown bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound soft Italian bread, crusts trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 4 ounces bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?