Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boston Baked Beans Recipe
- 4 cups dried navy or pea beans (about 2 pounds)
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pound slab bacon (rind removed), cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups dark molasses (not blackstrap)
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?