Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds bone-in beef shank
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 pound carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 pound beets, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|