Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 quarts beef, chicken, or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 leek, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 beets, peeled, grated
- 1/4 cup dill, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or as needed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?