Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound beets (about 2 medium beets), peeled and grated
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 stalks of celery, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Beefsteak or Jersey tomatoes, chopped
- 3 whole allspice berries
- 2 teaspoons dill seeds
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 2 or 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 or 3 sprigs of dill
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale or chard, thick stems removed, cut into ribbons
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 head of green cabbage, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon juice, for serving
- Crme frache, for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?