Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Borlotti Beans with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 4 pounds fresh borlotti beans (cranberry beans), shelled, or 2 lb. frozen or dried (soaked overnight if dried)
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 10 large unpeeled garlic cloves
- 8 large (or 16 small) fresh sage leaves
- 3/4 cup (or more) extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?