Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Borlotti Bean Mole with Roast Winter Squash
- ~1 1/2 cups (7 ounces) fresh borlotti beans
- ~1 1/2 cups (7 ounces) winter squash
- olive oil
- 4 - 5 big leaves of kale (3 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 - 4 red jalapeno chiles, halved, seeded, and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound of fresh plum tomatoes, chopped or 14-ounce can
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 ounce of almonds, dark roasted and finely ground
- 2 ounces dark 70% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?