Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds boniatos (see Notes), peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup heavy (or whipping) cream
- ½ cup Chicken Stock or canned broth
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- ¼ cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 258kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|