Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bon Appetit's Meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds coarsely ground pork
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausage without fennel, casings removed
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1/2 loaf day-old (hard) Italian bread, torn into chunks
- 1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 whole head garlic, minced
- 1 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese (such as Locatelli®), grated
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.2g|
|Saturated Fat 16.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|