Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bon Appetit's Braciole
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless pork cutlets, about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 (6 ounce) top round beef cutlets
- 8 ounces Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese (such as Locatelli®), grated
- kitchen twine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups spaghetti sauce, or as desired (see note for recipe link)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|