Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bomboloni with Chocolate Espresso, Whisky Caramel, and Clementine Sauces
- 3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast (from a 1/4-ounce package)
- 6 tablespoons warm whole milk (105-115F)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- About 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- A stand mixer with paddle attachment; a deep-fry/candy thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?