Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bolognese Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/8 cup minced carrots
- 1/8 cup celery
- 6 bell peppers (any color) stems and seeds removed, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound pancetta or lightly smoked bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|