Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bok Choy and Pineapple Salad with Peanut Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup natural smooth peanut butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 medium garlic clove , smashed
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds baby bok choy
- 2 1/2 cups fresh small-dice pineapple (from about 1/2 medium pineapple)
- 2 medium carrots , peeled, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 medium English cucumber , quartered lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts , coarsely chopped
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?