Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bok Choy, Carrots and Green Beans
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/3 cup low sodium, low fat vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|