Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boiled bacon with cabbage & carrots
- 1.3kg piece smoked bacon
- 1 onion , peeled and studded with 6 cloves
- large bunch herbs tied together, including bay, thyme and parsley stalks
- 1 bunch new-season carrots (about 12 in total), scrubbed and trimmed
- 2 pointed cabbages , trimmed and each cut into 6 wedges
- 150ml stock , from the bacon
- 142ml pot double cream
- 3 tbsp English mustard
- handful fresh curly parsley leave, chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?