Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boiled Crawfish with Horseradish Cocktail Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bottled mild tomato chili sauce (such as Homade brand)
- 7 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 teaspoons (or more) prepared white cream-style horseradish
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 Turkish bay leaves
- 1 3-ounce bag crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil (such as Zatarain's)
- 1 large onion, peeled, quartered
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 celery stalks, cut into chunks
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 pounds fresh crawfish
- Large bowl of ice cubes
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?