Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boiled Beef Slices in a Fiery Sauce
- 1 head celery (about 1 pound)
- 4 scallions, white and green parts
- A small handful of dried chiles (8-10 chiles)
- About 1 pound lean beef (flank steak is good)
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing rice wine or medium-dry sherry
- About 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons Sichuan pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili bean paste
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons potato flour mixed with 4 tablespoons cold water, or 6 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 6 tablespoons cold water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|