Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Boiled-Peanut Beurre Blanc
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 cup white wine
- Small bouquet of fresh thyme and tarragon sprigs tied together with kitchen twine
- 3 black peppercorns
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into very small cubes and chilled
- 1 tablespoon gremolata (equal parts minced garlic, parsley, and lemon zest)
- 1/2 cup shelled boiled peanuts
- Salt and ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?