Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 ounces bacon, cut into small pieces, preferably a chunk cut into little dice
- About 11/4 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1- to 11/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/3 carrot, thick end, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose our
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- Herb packet of 1/2 bay leaf; a fat garlic clove, smashed; a small handful of parsley stems; 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme; 4 or 5 peppercorns
- 3 or 4 baby onions, or four 1-inch pieces of leek
- 3 or 4 baby carrots, or the thin ends of larger ones, peeled
- 2 or 3 small new potatoes
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?