Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 oz (175g) sliced bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 lb (900g) beef chuck, cut into 1½ in (4cm) cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 small shallots, peeled
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1¼ cups red wine, preferably Pinot Noir
- 1¼ cups beef stock
- 4 oz (115g) white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tsp dried herbes de Provence
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 641kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 45g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 120mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|