Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 oz bacon
- 2 to 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 lbs trimmed beef chuck, cut into 2-inch cubes, patted dry with paper towels
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 bottle of red wine (pinot noir works best for this)
- 2 cups beef stock or canned beef broth
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 medium herb bouquet (tie 8 parsley sprigs, 1 large bay leaf, 1 tsp dried thyme, 2 whole cloves or allspice berries, and 3 large cloves of smashed garlic together wrapped and tied in cheesecloth)
- Beurre mani: 3 Tbsp flour blended to a paste with 2 Tbsp butter
- 24 pearl onions
- Chicken stock
- 1 1/2 pounds of button or cremini mushrooms, quartered
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?