Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bob's Three Bean Salad
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|