Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bob's Mexican Stuffed Chicken
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|