Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bobby's Dry-Rubbed Rib-Eye Steaks with Mesa Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 cup ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 rib-eye steaks (10 ounces each)
- 1 cup Bobby's Dry Rub
- Olive oil for brushing the steaks
- 2 cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?