Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 roasting chicken (about 4½ pounds),
- Giblets from 4 1/2 pound roasting chicken
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 medium-size yellow onions, quartered
- 2 packages George Washington golden bouillon powder or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2¾ cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1210kcal (61%)|
|Total Fat 78g (120%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (112%)|
|Cholesterol 445mg (148%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|