Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bob Evans® Sausage Corn Chowder
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe, Zesty Hot or Sage Sausage Roll
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups milk, whole or 2%
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet cream style corn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons sliced green scallions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.6g|
|Saturated Fat 16.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|