Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Yogurt Waffles
- 1 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (we use 0% Chobani)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries (if using frozen, do not thaw)
- For Serving:
- Strawberries, sliced
- Whipped Cream
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?