Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|