Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Shortcakes with Lemon and Thyme Biscuits
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (21 to 22 ounces), rinsed, drained well
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup chilled buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar*
- Vanilla ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?