Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Shortbread Bars
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon ice water, or more if needed
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|