Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Salad with Prosciutto and Melon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon aniseed, coarsely crushed in mortar with pestle or in resealable plastic bag
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 11-ounce container fresh blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, halved vertically, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 paper-thin prosciutto slices
- 12 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick wedges peeled cantaloupe or honeydew
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?