Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Ricotta Cheesecake
- 1 lb (450 g or 1 3/4 cups) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 lb (450 g or 1 3/4 cups) smooth ricotta cheese
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 heaping tablespoon corn starch
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?