Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Pie with Cornmeal Crust and Lemon Cream
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal (preferably stone-ground, medium grind)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks total) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup nonhydrogenated solid vegetable shortening, frozen, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 5 cups fresh blueberries (about 27 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Milk (for brushing)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon raw sugar
- Lemon Cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?