Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Pie Pops
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, for sprinkling
- 16 sturdy cookie pop or lollipop sticks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|