Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One double recipe for all butter pie crust dough
- 6 cups (about 2 1/4 pounds or 1 kilo) of fresh (or frozen) blueberries, rinsed and stems removed (if using frozen, defrost and drain first)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (about 30g) all-purpose flour (for thickening)
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar (100g)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter (unsalted), cut into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?