Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Peach Crumble
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and sliced peaches (5-6 peaches)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- For the crumble topping:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, diced
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?