Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Party Salad
- 3 (6 ounce) packages raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|