Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Orange Clafouti
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup + 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- Finely grated zest of one large orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose unbleached flour
- Mint to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 186kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|